A must have in your kitchen for the days when you know snacking will be inevitable. Adapted from Persiana, a relatively recent book I am eager to work my way through!
- 100 g shelled pistachios
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 300 g feta cheese
- handful of dill, leaves picked and roughly chopped (optional)
- 2 handfuls of cilantro, leaved picked and roughly chopped
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and crushed
- 1 long red chili (of medium heat), roughly chopped
- 3 large tbsp Greek yogurt
- zest of 1 lemon and juice of 1/2 lemon
- sea salt (optional)
- Blitz pistachios and oil in a food processor for 30 seconds.
- Add feta, herbs, crushed garlic, chili, yogurt and lemon zest and juice. Blitz for another minute or until mixture has a rustic texture.
- Taste the dip and season with just a touch of sea salt, if desired.
- Serve with Eastern-Style Foccacia or your favorite bread.
- Make sure no lemon seeds get blitzed. It adds a bitter taste.
- I've skipped dill and used dried red pepper flakes, and it still tastes great.
- Taste the dip before you add salt. Feta is a salty cheese and you may not need to add salt.
- The book recommends serving this with Eastern-Style Foccacia, but your favorite bread will also do!
If you have a favorite recipe you want to share with our community, email it to us so that we can test it and publish it!
Stendra Ed No Physician Approval For Sale Birmingham Bisacafe [url=https://bansocialism.com/]best cialis online[/url] jedviageva Dapoxetine Acheter
Leave a comment